For Copper Drywall Ceilings: Cu-Combi-System
The Cu-Combi-System is a contact cooling and heating system that consists of incombustible components. It works as a water-filled ceiling system with seamless surface, which operates mainly to the principle of radiation and is characterized by a variety of application and design possibilities.
The Cu-Combi-System is available in many variants: flat or curved, painted or coated, perforated or imperforated, sound-absorbing or sound-reflecting. For the active surfaces it is recommended to use a thermal insulation on the back.
This system is characterized by:
- Cooling meander made from copper, positively pressed with aluminum heat conducting profiles to ensure an optimum heat transfer
- Cooling meander with bias means to ensure a direct contact with the suspended ceiling
- Suitable for use in cooling and heating ceiling sails
- Oxygen diffusion tight system according to DIN 4726 (for copper and plastic tube)
- Installation on standard sub-construction from ceiling c-profiles according to DIN 18168-1
This system is especially suited for rooms with increased fire safety requirements.
- Combinable with perforated or imperforated metal ceilings with metal panels or cassettes
- Applicable with grid system or covered substructure
- Can be folded down or removed or for clamping or laying
- Positive fit between ceiling and cooling meander by gluing or pressing
- Plastic meander made of oxygen diffusion resistant plastic tube according to DIN 4726
- Easy installation into existing ceilings
- High cooling/heating output
- Free access to the ceiling by foldable or swivel-mounted metal cassettes
- Free design and combination possibilities for the architect
- Oxygen diffusion tight system according to DIN 4726
- Flexible connections of the climatic elements with releasable connectors
- Sound absorption, fire safety and sound insulation possible without any problem