The copper cooling ceiling is a water-filled heating/cooling ceiling that operates like the capillary tube cooling ceiling mainly on the radiation principle. The system is primarily used in office buildings with increased fire safety requirements.
For Copper Drywall Ceilings: Cu-Combi-System
The Cu-Combi-System is a contact cooling and heating system that consists of incombustible components. It works as a water-filled ceiling system with seamless surface, which operates mainly to the principle of radiation and is characterized by a variety of application and design possibilities.
The Cu-Combi-System is available in many variants: flat or curved, painted or coated, perforated or imperforated, sound-absorbing or sound-reflecting. For the active surfaces it is recommended to use a thermal insulation on the back.
This system is characterized by:
- Cooling meander made from copper, positively pressed with aluminum heat conducting profiles to ensure an optimum heat transfer
- Cooling meander with bias means to ensure a direct contact with the suspended ceiling
- Suitable for use in cooling and heating ceiling sails
- Oxygen diffusion tight system according to DIN 4726 (for copper and plastic tube)
- Installation on standard sub-construction from ceiling c-profiles according to DIN 18168-1
This system is especially suited for rooms with increased fire safety requirements.
- Combinable with perforated or imperforated metal ceilings with metal panels or cassettes
- Applicable with grid system or covered substructure
- Can be folded down or removed or for clamping or laying
- Positive fit between ceiling and cooling meander by gluing or pressing
- Plastic meander made of oxygen diffusion resistant plastic tube according to DIN 4726
- Easy installation into existing ceilings
- High cooling/heating output
- Free access to the ceiling by foldable or swivel-mounted metal cassettes
- Free design and combination possibilities for the architect
- Oxygen diffusion tight system according to DIN 4726
- Flexible connections of the climatic elements with releasable connectors
- Sound absorption, fire safety and sound insulation possible without any problem